Tier Tier

Great movie.. who cares what the song is about!!

I loved this flash. All those guys who are dissing you saying you don't know what the song is about are retards. WHO CARES.... it inspired you to do this video! That's what music is about. GREAT FLASH MAN!!!

poxpower responds:

Your words are like soft poetry to which I write songs about rape in german :o

Black Ops: Virus Black Ops: Virus

roxzores my soxores

That was some sweet shit my man. Other than the sound it was awesome. Loved the style. Keep up the great work!

Banana Phone Banana Phone

SO ADDICTIVE!!!!!!

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS SONG?!?!?!?!?! by the way... i LOVED it!

Knoxs "Reloaded" 5 Knoxs "Reloaded" 5

U ROXORZ MY SOXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knox you are a god... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knoxs "Reloaded" 4 Knoxs "Reloaded" 4

ALWAYS AMAZING!!!

Man you are soo funny.. i love all your redubs! I hope you keep doing these kinds of films, they always crack me up. And i end up watching them over atleast twice!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!

Oppression Oppression

Great work...

Hey, i really loved the message you are trying to promote although the flash wasnt the greatest i've seen before. I still greatly enjoyed this piece. Are you in any social justice clubs at the moment? Recently at my school we overthrew the administration in a battle for free speech. This was a great victory for us the people.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

Dark-Boy responds:

Not as of the moment.But gald to hear you scored a victory in the fight for self expression and the right for your voice to be heard.Thanks for the input and i'm glad you liked the message of free speech and equality over Silence

College University pt 7 College University pt 7

I thought it was GREAT!

I've been waiting soooo long for episode 7 and it's finally paid off. Adding macho man randy savage was an awesome idea. How did you get him?! I loved the leprecaun (if thats how u spell it)!! Anyways.. over all it was SUPER RAD!!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 6 Knoxs "The Matrix" 6

MORE!! MAKE MORE!!!

These movies are soo good! I love them.. They crack me up no matter how many times i watch them. And trust me that's a lot! So keep up the awesome work. I'll be looking forward to some more SUPER RAD, WAY COOL, and very amusing shorts! id give it 99?/10 if i could!

A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!1

Absolutely THE best!!!! I havn't laughed this hard in awhile. Thanks Kyle!!

Dolemite50 responds:

smoke kills smoke kills

One of the best flash ever!!

This has to be one of the best flash cartoon I've ever seen. Its so hilarious. I loved it! Good work!